ABOUT CARBAR AUTOS
Carbar Autos is Australia’s first and leading car subscription company. We are a dynamic business that is challenging the status quo in the automotive industry.
We started with the aim to provide a transparent and friendly virtual marketplace for used vehicles. This marketplace has grown to be the foundation of our business, from which we were able to launch our flagship subscription product.
Carbar Autos is an alumnus of Caltex Spark Accelerator. Our latest round of funding from multinational insurance company IAG (ASX20) will supercharge our growth strategies nationwide beyond our well-established markets in Sydney and Melbourne.
We have big plans for the future and we need talented and passionate people to help us get there. Is this you?
This position provides support to our Ground Control team and is responsible for quality control and fleet management of our vehicle trading and subscription fleet.
You will be responsible for a seamless process from receiving a vehicle from the procurement team to vehicle reconditioning to maintaining pristine vehicles for vehicle trading and subscription.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Responsible for the preparation of cars for sale or subscription as well as their timely delivery to customers
- Responsible for welcoming customers to their new vehicle and providing exceptional customer service. This includes assisting with an introduction to the vehicle, connecting their phone to the car and pointing out features that may be useful to them. Make them fall in love with the car all over again!
- Carry out all checks on motor vehicles Jump in and get your hands dirty to support the team where needed, including any of the team’s responsibilities if they are not available.
- You will be working with teams based in Queensland and Melbourne, so a willingness to use and embrace tech is a must!
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Open Australian Drivers Licence, with a proven clean driving record. Must hold an Australian licence for minimum 2+ years
- Have extensive knowledge of metro and greater Sydney
- Ability to pass a Police Clearance, and demonstrate a safe driving history
- A high degree of attention required to prevent injury to others and damage to the vehicles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Ability to work autonomously when needed and work cohesively as part of a fast-paced team
- IT literate, and familiar with web-based process and stock management systems
- You are well-groomed and presentable
- You are ambitious and have a growth mindset and are always looking for ways to improve yourself both professionally and personally
- You are fun and easygoing
- You are capable of keeping a cool head in stressful situations
- When confronted with problems, you ask “Why?” and “How can I help?” and focus on finding a solution quickly
- You believe that trust and respect is a two-way relationship that is earned rather than expected
- You believe that customer happiness is at the centre of every success in the company
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK WITH US:
We invest in our people and take a strong focus on growing everyone’s responsibilities to match their career goals.
- Attractive base salary, based on relevant experience
- A culture that supports high performers with progression and training
- A team that loves to beat their personal best
- Our senior leadership team has more than 120+ years of combined experience in the automotive industry, so you will be in good company to scale up an amazing business
- Generous car subscription benefits
Carbar Autos is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
If you are an exceptional team player that is excited by a startup in a period of growth and expansion, click apply!