Do you want to join a growing team of high achievers?
Do you want a role where you are the backbone of the department?
Do you want to help us break new ground in the automotive space?
This position is a support role to an engaged and driven business development team who are responsible for signing up B2B and B2C car subscription customers.
We are looking for a talented and energetic Fleet Administrator who will perform detailed administrative tasks for the subscription sales and logistics (Ground Control) department. You will be responsible for maintaining and optimising seamless operations for the lifecycle of a vehicle in our inventory, and customer success for our subscription customer base.
You are someone who is ready to get your hands dirty to create world-class practices that will help our subscription service scale to multiple cities in Australia and beyond. Your day-to-day responsibilities will be varied and you will be supported to improve efficiencies for Carbar Subscriptions.
Our office has easy access to public transport and parking is available. It is located within walking distance to cafes and shops.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Provide exceptional customer service, supported by an outsourced contact centre
- Generating and verifying reports for the BDM’s corporate meetings
- Co-ordinate priorities on fleet maintenance contractors/suppliers to maintain optimal fleet utilisation
- Liaising with third party stakeholders for vehicle enquiries
- Administrative tasks that pertain to the end-to-end process of our subscription service
- Calculation and payment of registration and roadside assistance fees
- Co-ordinate and carry out office administration duties, such as banking, mail, sending letters, filing, emails, and ad-hoc duties as required by the team
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Knowledge and experience in fleet operations / fleet administration / dealer stock control will be highly regarded
- Experience in customer service / account management will be highly regarded
- Competent in Microsoft Office Suite and/or GSuite products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Polite and friendly phone manner
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Capable of performing data entry tasks that require a high level of attention to detail with ease and accuracy
- Ability to work autonomously when needed and work cohesively as part of a fast-paced team
- Is a quick learner and self-motivated
- You are enthusiastic with high energy throughout the workday
- You are outgoing and resourceful with a friendly personality
- You are ambitious and have a growth mindset and are always looking for ways to improve yourself both professionally and personally
- You are capable of keeping a cool head in stressful situations
- When confronted with problems, you ask “Why?” and “How can I help?” and focus on finding a solution quickly
- You believe that trust and respect is a two-way relationship that is earned rather than expected
- You believe that customer happiness is at the centre of every success in the company
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK WITH US:
We invest in our people and take a strong focus on growing everyone’s responsibilities to match their career goals.
- Attractive base salary, based on relevant experience
- A culture that supports high performers with progression and training
- A team that loves to beat their personal best
- Our senior leadership team has more than 120+ years of combined experience in the automotive industry, so you will be in good company to scale up an amazing business
- Generous car subscription benefits
Carbar Autos is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
If you are an exceptional team player that is excited by a startup in a period of growth and expansion, click apply!